Sunday, September 21, 2008

Today was a good day....

Update on my MOH:

I just got off the phone with her and today she sounds great! We actually had a wonderful conversation. I hung up feeling a renewed sense of hope that she will be out of there sooner than later. I don't want to go all into our convo but trust me that she is on her way to starting over once she gets out. I'm so happy right now because she has come a long way. Like I usually tell her, I am there for her for whatever she needs that I can provide and I love her. I'll check with her later in the week and provide an update then.

In the meantime, I'm going to start dinner: Barbecue turkey wings, cabbage with smoked turkey and brown rice pilaf. Yummy.....Dessert will be Oreo cookies with milk. =) I know, I know I'm missing the soul food dessert but what can I say? I had a taste for some oreos and tomorrow I get back on my workout grind. Later.....

No comments: