Monday, September 29, 2008

Meeting of the minds

I spoke to Mary yesterday and she tells me that she's meeting with Kelly on Thursday to go over the details of the bridal shower and the bacholerette party. It sounds like she is taking the initiative, or the lead I'll say, which doesn't surprise me. She'll let me know how things go and then we'll take from there.

Mary has a trip planned for the beginning of January, to a motorcycle convention in New Orleans. So if the meeting doesn't go as planned, she wants me to just go with her and celebrate then. It's a great idea, except for the fact that I can't spring a last minute trip on the other people I would like to attend. So I might have to turn down her offer; unless I go with her and then have a get together with the other girls when I get back?

We'll see what happens Thursday, and take it from there.

No comments: