Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Photographer Website and other news!

I know I posted a link to my engagement photos and my photographers' website, but it has since changed. I'll add the e-pics when I get a sec but the new website is www.nikkirosa.com
One of my photos is on her site under photographs, then to be weds, or something like that. Just thought I'd update that ;-)

Mike wants to check out a store in our area, Jims Formalwear, for his suit since he took soooo long to go to Men's Warehouse........

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

I just got a call from the timeshare company that a unit is open in Aruba!!! Yay!!! I have been patiently waiting since March for something to open up. I have to research this resort and if all is good we will be honeymooning in Aruba baby!

Now back to what I was saying, the suits at Men's Warehouse are all sold out since Mike procrastinated so much. So I'm on my way out the door to check out another store. Update later.

No comments: