Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've got them all....finally!

Our photographer, Nikki, sent the disc with our engagement photos on it and for some reason I could not load them on my desktop computer. So, I contacted Nikki to let her know and being the sweetheart she is, sent me a few prints as well as a new disc. Guess what? Still doesn't work. I decided to try it on my laptop and Voila! it works. So, now the dilemma is how do I get them on my desktop? Can you tell I'm not the most computer literate person you know?

So what I did was follow the wizard to publish the pictures to the web and then I used my desktop to access the page I created with the photos. Then I made a folder for the pictures on my desktop. Done. So here's a few of my favorites for your viewing pleasure:













I love how they turned out and I plan to use MyPublisher to make an album. One of the pics is going to be used in the sand ceremony frame and we need to use one for the signature mat at the wedding. Which ones do we use? Hmmmmm......decisions, decisions.

No comments: