Monday, November 3, 2008

New Projects

I looked at my list and right now, I can think of a few additional things I need to do:


  • Guest book sign
  • Brochures for OOT (out of town) bags
  • Rehearsal dinner menus
  • Memorial table sign (maybe)

The Memorial table is up in the air right now. Mike wants to honor his Mom in some way at the wedding but he hasn't quite figured out what he wants to do yet. If it includes a memorial table, I can hook it up.

This is the old list and what I have completed to date:

  • fan programs
  • sand ceremony frame trial
  • photo sharing cards
  • menu cards
  • table numbers
  • cocktail menu (signature drinks and spirits)
  • RSVP cards
  • map and directions cards
  • fish net for card box

Not too bad. I went to AC Moore on Saturday and bought another bottle for the officiant to use for the sand ceremony and I bought a little hermit crab to go in the treasure chest. I also have my cocktail menu designed, a rough draft basically. I'll post pics tomorrow. And our rings arrived; I didnt' have time to add it today, so I'll post pics tomorrow also.

No comments: