Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cocktail menus mock-up

Here's the updated list:
  • Guest book sign

  • Brochures for OOT (out of town) bags

  • Rehearsal dinner menus

  • Memorial table sign (maybe)

  • fan programs

  • sand ceremony frame trial

  • photo sharing cards

  • menu cards

  • table numbers

  • cocktail menu (signature drinks and spirits)

  • RSVP cards

  • map and directions cards

  • fish net for card box


I played around with Microsoft Publisher and came up with the design for the cocktail menu. It's not complete, for one, I'm not sure of the actual types of alcohol we are providing, but the list is pretty close. Mike has to come up with a signature drink and I just want something pink. I will print this as a picture and display it on an easel at the bar, depending on how many I use for the tables.


No comments: