Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Untitled

I didn't know what to title this. There are so many titles I could use: History has been made, Change in America, I could go on and on.

President Barack Obama! That's it. Today is a wonderful day. Do you understand what this means to the world? What it shows about the American people and how far we have come? It is so overwhelming. I cried when I heard the news. I jumped in my car racing home in the hopes I would catch President Obama's speech. I missed it :( But I know they'll replay it. I'm still watching CNN for more updates.

I did hear a little of Senator McCains' speech, and I must say that he seemed to be sincere. He hushed the boos coming from his supporters, and spoke of congratulating President Obama. We are truly moving forward.

Final numbers: 338 Obama 156 McCain. Reminds me of the Giants vs. the Cowboys last week, a SHUT OUT. Whew! I'm not going to rub it in, but America has spoken, and it is what it is.

No comments: