Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Invites....round 1!

These are the invites. I may have to DIY the other 13, but this is what I ordered. Here's a close up of the wording I used. I found the poem on http://www.beachwedlockinviations.com/.

This is the invitation, burned edges and all. The invite is printed on pink parchment paper and the wording is brown in color. Love the palm tree!






These are close-ups of the contents of the bottle: a little sea grass thingy, some pink shells, pearls, and of course, sand.








This is the entire invitation put together. The paper is tied with a little champagne colored bow and the bottle top is wrapped in raffia. I truly love how they turned out. You can't see it here, but the top has a pink shell glued to the raffia. The DIY bottles are next!





No comments: