Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today is Mike's birthday. His best man planned his bachelor party for this weekend so we can't celebrate since both of us are working today. I did get him a nice watch, something he wanted, so he's happy. The fellows leave tomorrow morning for Miami for 4 days of fun in the sun. I hope he has a good time because he definitely needs a vacation, even if it is only for a few days.

Today also marks double digit time. 99 more days to go until I'm a Mrs. Whoo hoo! The time is dwindling down and I can't wait for it to be here. All I keep thinking about is the honeymoon and us getting some much needed alone time together on a beautiful island. And the cruise. No honeymoon babies here; I think we'll wait at least a year before we go there but we can practice, right? LOL.

No comments: