Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm tired

Yet another drama filled day. I decide to 3 way call 2 of the bridesmaids to try to straighten out this mess. To make a long story short, things didn't go as planned. Between the cussing and yelling, all that came of it was one bridesmaid putting the others out there big time. And I mean she let it out. She starts ranting about things that were said in private by two of the bridesmaids, the pregnant ex-bridesmaid included; things they obviously didn't want me to know.

The one bridesmaid hangs up and I'm left on the phone with the shiit starter. She continues to try to rub things in further and I try not to feed into it but I'm human. So after talking to her I wasn't going to call pregnant bridesmaid but I couldn't help myself. I confronted her about what she said and she tried to downplay things. Whatever.

Later I email shiit starter just to let me know what she plans to do. She had mentioned that she might have to drop out of the wedding with all the drama that's going on (most of which she started, I might add) I also told her I talked to the other girl so be prepared if she calls her on it. She sends an email back with some stupid cryptic message eluding to the fact that there's more I don't know. I talk to her on the phone and of course she's not telling me more. I leave it alone...for now.

The more I think about it the more I don't want this chick or the pregnant one at my shower, b-party or even the wedding. I don't care if the friendship is over; let's face it, are they really my friends' anyway after all I've disclosed this past week? I don't think so anymore. It would probably be less drama and no friction if they are not around. I'm going to talk to Mike about it in the morning and get his take on it. After all, shiit starter was his female BF and I asked her to be in the wedding in the first place because of how tight they were and that we had built somewhat of a friendship. But much has changed over the past year, seriously and not for the better.

I'll sleep on it and see what comes of it in the morning. Goodnight.

No comments: