Saturday, November 22, 2008

Invites....part 2

I spoke to the woman who made the invites and even sent her pics of the damage. She kept apologizing and asked me what I wanted to do, either get a refund or she could make more bottles. We decided that she is going to make and ship me more bottles as soon as possible. I let her know that I want to get them out early December and she said she can make it happen. So we'll see. I really do love how they turned out and hopefully the other 13 will make it to NJ in one piece.

I'm still short about 5 invites, since we added to the guest list, so I'm ordered another version from VistaPrint. I'll probably use these to send to my 89 year old grandmother, who will probably look at the bottle like WTH? and to people I'm sure won't make it, or appreciate the bottle invite, mostly the older guests and those who probably aren't going to make it.

After Mike gives me the green light on the design he likes best (I made 4 different invites, similar styles) I'll place the order and be done with it. I'll post pics of the one we choose later.

No comments: