Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My menus

Well, wadda ya know? My menus are too dark just as I suspected. After I ordered them. Ugh. But I have a solution. Since the menus are a little too big to sit nicely in the napkins, I'm going to find a Kinkos' in Florida to cut them down. I'm cutting the dark part that can't be read anyway which happens to list the cake flavors. No biggie. Everyone should know by looking at the cake in the corner what's for dessert. Problem solved as far as I'm concerned.

Other than that, my DOC received the first shipment we sent today of wedding supplies. Actually, we sent her all the bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts. She should receive the large wedding day supply box on Thursday. That has everything from the aisle runner to the cocktail hour centerpieces in it.

We finally got a hold of our photographer today and went over a rough draft of the timeline for the day of. I also got in touch with my florist to clarify some things in my contract after some concerns were raised by another bride who was not thrilled with her bouquets.

All in all I think everything is coming together and to an end....

No comments: