Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 9...master cleanse

Day 9 started out great. I weighed myself as I mentioned yesterday and lost more weight, so I'm down a total of 15 pounds. I had to make enough servings of orange juice to last me through the afternoon. Earlier this evening I had my first bowl of vegetable soup. About 3 hours later, I felt unfulfilled, so I had another bowl. No hunger, I feel great.

Tomorrow is the last day and I'm so glad. I get to have a salad, legitimately. I'm so looking forward to it. I'm going to try to hit the gym but I have so much to do since we're leaving Saturday so we'll see how it works out.

In wedding news, my DOC got the huge box Mike sent her with all of our ceremony and reception stuff as well as our parents and bridal party gifts. Just waiting on the programs to arrive and she'll have everything. We met with one of guests tonight who's purchasing our alcohol off a military base to go over everything so he knows what to get. I just hope we have enough. I would hate for the alcohol to run out before the party's over.

So basically, we're all set. On my to do list tomorrow is:
Pedicure and Manicure
Hair
Getting my e-ring dipped and cleaned
Picking up our fathers' and Mikes' suits
Packing

That's it. I sort of finalized our seating chart, although there are still some questionable folks in there that we're not certain about. Luckily, I refused to count them in the 1st numbers we gave to the caterer. Just in case they decide to come, I can add on but I can't take off.

8 more days as Ms.....

No comments: