Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 6...cleanse

Day 6 went well except for the flush. I took my laxative tea Sunday night and the SWF yesterday morning. Couple hours later, I use the bathroom a couple of times and think that's it. I go to the gym and towards the end of my workout I decide to do some crunches. Wrong move. As I'm crunching I feel like I have to pass gas.....you know the rest. I hauled ass outta there. The SWF is no joke and obviously lasted for more than an hour in my case.

I was back to work so mentally I was prepared for just lemonade all day and night which is exactly what I did. No problems, no hunger, no cravings. Drank water in between and felt great.

I got home last night and had the laxative tea but then I had this weird feeling like dizziness/weakness. I went to bed and woke up this morning feeling great. I weighed myself too; no change :( Don't know why but it's cool. Still down 9 pounds in 6 days, pretty damn good.

Today is my last day of the lemonade. I'm taking the next 3 days to "ease out" of the diet so I'm ready for Florida Saturday. The ease out phase is just orange juice the first day, fruits and broths/veggie soup the 2nd day, and the 3rd day is fruits/soup then a salad for dinner. So by Saturday I should be able to eat some regular food. The only thing I'm scared of is going back to regular food and putting the weight back on. I am totally prepared to work out and eat mostly healthy ;-) while in Florida to maintain as well as on the honeymoon. I'm so not flushing all my hard work down the drain in 3 weeks.

It's so easy to put on (weight) and hard as hell to take off. Moving right along to day 7 people....

No comments: