Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 2...Master Cleanse

Day 2 is going well. Started out this morning just making the lemonade because I didn't have time for the SWF. As of right now I'm not hungry. I worked out today and felt great. Energy level is through the roof. Bonus is I weighed myself this morning and I was down 4 lbs! I don't know if my scale is lying to me, but I'd like to believe it's not. We'll see when I weigh myself in the morning before I head to the gym.

After working out, I headed to my parents house to freshen up and take a quick nap before heading to work. When I woke up, the aroma of Salisbury steaks was coming from the kitchen. My mother had to cook when I'm there and on this cleanse. Damn that food smelled good! I hightailed it outta there before my mind told me I was hungry. That's what it is, a psychological thing, I believe when it comes to hunger. Anyhow, I got to work and had some lemonade.

Tonight when I get home I plan to take the laxative tea and then the SWF in the morning.

All in all, so far so good.

In wedding news, we paid most of our catering bill, paid off the florist, the cake lady, the photographer and the DJ. The only thing left is the videographer and the DOC. Feels good to get this stuff done but I hate to see the bank account dwindling down. 15 days to be a Mrs.!

No comments: