Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 3....Master Cleanse

Day 3 went surprisingly well. Well, not exactly in the beginning. I took the laxative tea last night and went to bed probably about 20 mins later. I felt the bubbling in my stomach then. I was able to get to sleep without having to jump up to run the bathroom, so that was a good thing.

When I woke up I took the SWF and decided to lay back down. Again, to early in the morning for me, it was about 8 am. No lie, about 8:41 the rumbling began in my tummy and I had to beeline for the bathroom. I went about 3 more times over the course of 3 hours. No joke. The SWF is no joke. When they say you will eliminate, you will. Not to be gross but it's mostly liquid since that's all you're consuming.

When I finally got a bathroom break, I made my lemonade for the day. Had my first 10 ounces and headed out the door. First stop was Sprint to get my contacts switched over to my new phone. No way I was going to manually type all those names in the new phone. After that, I went to the gym and did a quick 35 minute cardio session. Headed home and got ready for work.

The good thing is I don't think my scale is lying to me; today I weighed myself and I lost another 3 pounds. That's 7 pounds in 2 days! I'm excited to see what the scale will say in the morning. I bet 2 pounds down, what do you think?

So, I'm not hungry, just took another serving of lemonade and I feel great. I'm not taking the tea tonight or the SWF in the morning because I have a hair appointment at 9 am. That means there's no time to hang around the bathroom all day. I'm still planning a wedding, remember? And we leave next Saturday so there's a few things to get together this weekend.

Day 4 coming up. Stay tuned....

No comments: