Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The cleanse....day 1

Day 1: I didn't have the laxative tea last night so I started off this morning with the sea salt flush. Drank it down with no problems (1 quart). Some of the blogs I've read, people complained about how horrible tasting it is and some people were even throwing it up. Well, it just takes like warm salty water to me. No biggie. If you've ever gargled with salt and warm water, you pretty much got a taste of what it's like. However, it's not as salty as regular table salt.

After the SWF (salt water flush) I layed back down because it was pretty early, in fact too early for me to be up. I read that usually within an hour, you'd be ready to eliminate. For me, it was almost 3 hours later before I woke up with the feeling "I gotta go!". Nothing special in the bathroom yet, (I'm talking about the poop) sorry to be so blunt, but mostly what I read people talked about how your eliminations change after disposing of the waste in your body. So maybe that's later.

After the bathroom I went ahead and started my lemonade concoction. I used 4 lemons (which is actually 3/4 cup) 3/4 cup of the syrup, approximately 60 ounces of filtered water and .50 ml of the liquid cayenne. Mixed it all together and got my first taste. Actually delicious! I filled my glass pitcher and let it chill in the fridge. Throughout the day and even now I've taken 10 ounces of the lemonade followed by water. I can't believe I'm not hungry yet.

I doubt if I take the laxative tea tonight or the SWF in the morning because tomorrow is going to be a loooonnng day and I just don't have the time to wait around a toilet for 2 hours. I'm up tomorrow for work at 7 am and I won't get home until 2 am. So strictly lemonade tomorrow. I may get some exercise in since I"ll be at work all day. .We'll see. Stay tuned!

No comments: