Friday, October 24, 2008

Time to register

Well, after what seems to be much drama, one of my Bridesmaids texted me today and ask me where we are registered. Huh? Honestly, I didn't think to register because I didn't think about people buying wedding gifts and I didn't think I would be having a shower. She basically confirmed today that she is handling things and a shower is under way. Yay! Secretly, I'm happy. So we're off tomorrow to Bed, Bath and Beyond to register. Here comes the fun part.

I also spoke to my MOH today and she told me there is no way she is not being a part of my wedding. I didn't even bring up wedding because I didn't want to hit her with anything at this point; I just want her to focus on her. However, I am so touched but I also reassured her that I didn't want her to put any strain on herself considering what she has just been through. There is so much to do to catch her up with everything and hopefully we can rush order her a dress. I'm just happy that she is doing better; she sounds great and seems to have a new outlook on life in general.

We'll see how everything plays out. First, I'm going to call the bridal salon on Monday and see if putting a rush order in is doable.

No comments: