Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My knottie purchases have arrived!

Fast shipping! Highly recommend. Sounds like what you'd write on eBay feedback. If I could do the same for these products I would. Let's start with the shoes: gorgeous. Love them. Perfect for the wedding and they were even cheaper than what she quoted by a couple dollars.

A different knottie (names escape me now, they are both named in a previous post) sold me the wooden IKEA easels and kids' activity sheets. Paid $16 for everything with shipping. I plan to display my table number/menu cards on them like the 5 x 7 picture is shown below. I think it looks great; not too big but should be noticeable enough for guests to find their table. I'm not painting them either; they're fine just the way they are ;-]
Lastly, the kid activity sheets:

It's in a pack of 12, which should be enough. I hope there's not more than that many children there =)

No comments: