Monday, October 20, 2008

I can mark off the RSVP cards, they are done! Three down, don't wanna count how many more to go. I think the RSVP cards are simple enough but they tie in to all other things paper that I've created and that the guests have seen.
  • fan programs

  • sand ceremony frame trial

  • photo sharing cards

  • menu cards

  • table numbers

  • cocktail menu (signature drinks and spirits)

  • RSVP cards

  • map and directions cards

  • fish net for card box

I know this list is going to grow because I haven't thought of everything yet; in the meantime, it still feels good to scratch some things off. Here's pics of the front and the back of the RSVP card. Again, I will make them using free Vistaprint postcards.


I think they're cute! I also added the line for shuttle transportation because I need to get a head count of who's going to need it so I'll know what type of transportation to get. We have a couple of options, some cheaper than others, so it really depends on how many people are going to use it. So, we'll see. On to the next project.

No comments: