Friday, October 24, 2008

Menu cards and Table numbers

Another check! I decided to kill two birds with one stone and do table numbers and menus combined. One for each table and they will sit on the easels, that should arrive any day. Only a few to go and I'm done with this list. I think I can only do the photo sharing cards now because I don't know yet what will go in the programs and I don't know what alcohol we're serving yet. So, those will have to wait. Not bad, if I knock everything else out.
  • fan programs
  • sand ceremony frame trial
  • photo sharing cards
  • menu cards
  • table numbers
  • cocktail menu (signature drinks and spirits)
  • RSVP cards
  • map and directions cards
  • fish net for card box


So here's my table numbers/menus. What do you think?



I will probably print them on ivory colored cardstock and glue them brown cardstock or I might make them two layered, with pink and brown cardstock. I used the same fonts that are on all things paper: georgia, majestic, and passions conflict. I think they're simple enough; just our colors with no designs or motiffs. They are actually going to be 8 inches tall and 4 inches wide. It looks bigger here because I saved it in MyPublisher to get it to save in picture format.

No comments: