Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

Today is my mom's 65th birthday! Yay! I just gave her a gift card to treat herself to something. We'll probably take her to dinner this weekend or something. Blessed with another birthday with Mommy. =)

On another note, my videographer called me yesterday to get out baby pics together for our video. It was so ironic because my parents haven't been able to find my photo album for MONTHS. I was just telling my mother the day before yesterday I really need them to find my album. Then he calls. So, I went into panic mode and was ready to tear up their living room looking for my album. The problem is my album was safe and sound on top of a bookcase in their apartment. The bookcase fell (too much crap in it) and my father and brother decided to pack everything up in boxes and bags. Who knows where the album was packed?

So yesterday after talking to Seth, I got ready to hit every last box and bag in their. After about 15 minutes of looking my mom finds the album buried behind another bag on the first level of a smaller bookcase. Whew! I have my album. Both of my parents breathed a sigh of relief because they said I was about to drive them crazy about that album. heehee. I have it now.

Mike already has his pics so we just have to decide on pictures of us dating up until the engagement. Since we're not doing a slide show at the wedding of the pics I don't need to rush the pics to Seth, I can give them to him the day of the wedding. What a relief.

No comments: