Monday, January 19, 2009

Decision, decisions....

Today we had our 30 day checklist with the venue. Kristen just asks a bunch of questions regarding the reception, details, etc...and of course pay the balance. Now I'm stuck with a dilemma: as it stands the total time we have the place is 4 stinking hours. Do we extend it another hour for a little over $400 or keep our money and go elsewhere to continue the party? The other thing is we went over our 75 guests we put a deposit for and had to pay extra for that. Ugh...Mo' money, mo' money...

The way I see it is honestly 4 hours for everything is not enough time. I figured the ceremony will be 20-30 minutes and then we run off to take pictures. If we can get our pictures done in 30-45 minutes that leaves almost 3 hours for the reception. Is that enough time? That's my dilemma and we need to make a decision at least 1 week before. They want the money, lol.

I think 5 hours would be perfect because with the ceremony and pictures we could still have almost 4 hours to party. It's just paying that extra $$$$ that's getting on my last nerves.

Looking back, I realize that Paradise Cove is a beautiful location but they don't budge on pricing and you get very little for your money. 4 hours rental time for what we Paradise Cove ladies are paying is insane, but the location beauty sucks you in. =)

No comments: