Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DIY projects....last bit!

This should really be it for diy projects. I did quite a bit over the weekend and finally am getting around to posting pics. It's quite a bit so bear with me ;-)

First, I decided to do an iron on for my Mom with the leftover rhinestones I had. Used them all up:I have instructions for how to do this if you click on diy or bridesmaids, it will come up.

Next, I did petal toss signs, menus, for the bar and dinner, and cards sign. The petal toss sign I made in Publisher. The poem I found on good ole trusty google!:


I made the bar sign in Publisher. Found the recipes on greygoose.com. We love the Goose!
The dinner menus were made in Publisher also. I'm printing them on VistaPrints oversized vertical postcards and tucking them into the napkins at each place setting.
This cards sign was also made in Publisher. Where the yellow piece of paper is on the treasure chest is where this sign will go:I got around to designing my card box. It's a treasure chest (we already owned) with fish netting, pink and ivory pearls, and starfish. I also bought a hermit crab for decoration:


The above photo is the bottom of the chest which will have a little sand to cover the bottom and a knobby starfish as well.


Here are my beautiful petal cones:
I bought gold colored doilies from Michaels, used double sided tape to roll them up and stick the bows on that I hand tied with ribbon purchased from Michaels also. I alternated ribbon colors with pink and brown. I'm going to display them in a brown basket with the instructions sign next to them. I love how they turned out:
Here's the brochures I made in Publisher for the OOT boxes. This is the inside:
Outside:
My table numbers also completed in Publisher, just a few for you to see:Lastly, our rehearsal dinner invites. I plan on giving these out in Florida either hand delivered or in the OOT boxes for the bridal party and their spouses/significant others. Here's the front:
And the back with directions to the restaurant from Paradise Cove:
Whew! That is it! I am done with diy! I think.....heehee.

No comments: