Tuesday, January 13, 2009

B-pics!!!

B-pics, short for boudoir pictures is a knot craze for wedding gifts for your new hubby. Unfortunately, I crapped around and waited too long to decide to do this so they won't be a wedding gift to Mike. However, I found a photographer, who comes recommended by some of the CFL knotties, that's available to do a b-pic session on February 15. Perfect since I'm landed in the sunshine state on the 14th. Tabitha from Ultimate Image Weddings, has a blog that displays a few of her b-pics that she's taken in the past. She does wonderful work. Unfortunately my wedding day photographer is unable to do a b-pic session or I would've done them with her. Her pictures are amazing also.

So, I've made a few purchases in preparation for my sexy session. The regular lingerie out there, but my fave is this officer arrest me outfit:
I ordered some black patent leather peep toe pumps to go with it. Whew! This is going to be hottt! I can't wait. Hair and make-up is included in the fee so I'll be dolled up and ready to shoot! The best part is a few of my girls are going too so we should have a blast.

No comments: