Friday, January 9, 2009

Bridesmaids dresses!

Finally, I get to see the bridesmaids dresses on two of the girls that I don't have pictures of on my blog. Ha! Gotcha now! This first one is Mike's sister, Jackie. Unfortunately, the shop ordered the wrong size top for her so it was too small. They are going to let it out and add fabric if possible, but they say they're going to make it happen. I love these dresses because everyone has the same bottom but each girl picked their own top. You can't see the back, but Jackie has a cute little bow on the back of hers and the bottom where the band is.
This hottie is Mikes' niece, Jackie's daughter, Ms. Boss aka Tiffiny. These are my girls! They're in the next room sleeping right now so they don't even know I'm posting pics of them, shhhhh! Tiffiny picked the top she liked best which looks fab on her. The colors are champagne with expresso trim.
Here Tiffiny is showing off her hot shoes. They picked their own shoes too; at first I told everyone to buy brown colored shoes but somehow Jackie missed the memo, lol. Jackies shoes are a beautiful champagne color. I forgot to get pics of them. But I don't care about their shoes; they're paying for them so if they like 'em, I love 'em!

Slowly but surely each girl is going in and getting their fittings. I can't wait. 40 something days left!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffiny is looking pretty fabulous with that dress.!! I like her shoes. Those are really hot.