Thursday, December 11, 2008

Updates....

2 months and 9 days to go! Whoo hoo!

Time is flying. Well, the bridal salon called me today to schedule my first fitting. Yay! I go in Jan. 5. This means that I need to have all my stuff together (veil, shoes, jewelry, etc.) to try on everything at once. I'm worried my jewelry may not work, but I'll see soon enough.

Right now, I'm working on finding a stylist for the bridal party. Worse case scenario, I'll pay my beautician, who's a guest, to do their hair. She's doing my hair as a gift and even if I had to pay her I would; she's been doing my hair since I was 14 years old! My DOC is working on getting me prices now so I'll know something by early next week.

Lastly, I think our rehearsal dinner location is going to change. As bad as I want to have it at Bahama Breeze, they don't have seating to have us all at the same table. Basically, we would be seated in the same vicinity, but at different tables. Not cool. And to get a private area, is at least $1000 that we're not willing to spend. So, my DOC mentioned a few places: Houlihans is one. More pricier menu but totally private. The other option is Bucca di Peppa. Italian restaurant in the Florida Mall that serves food family style. Cheaper option and semi-private. I'm going to call them tomorrow to get more details and then decide something so we can reserve a place asap.

Oh, one more thing. My girl Robyn took some fab B-pics recently. I am so interested in doing this but because I'm in NJ and my photographer is in FL, I'm limited to only being able to do them the week before my wedding. I actually emailed her about doing a Feb session because there are other girls who are interested as well. I hope she has some availability before my wedding date. I'm waiting to hear from her so we can do this!

That's it for now. Stay tuned....

No comments: