Saturday, December 27, 2008

Special delivery

Mike comes in the house this afternoon yelling, "You got something from Bed Bath and Beyond, Carla". I'm thinking it's one of the free gifts we got from registering for certain products. To my surprise, it's actually our first wedding gift! Or pre-wedding gift I should say. A couple we invited to our wedding will be unable to attend so instead they sent us a bunch of things from our registry with a beautiful note. Actually, they sent the entire bathroom set set-up we registered for. It includes all the bathroom extras, the wastebasket, toothbrush holder, etc. A very pleasant surprise and totally unexpected. We definitely appreciate it.

On to thank you cards. I didn't think I'd have to get these so soon but I think etiquette wise, we should send them out shortly after receiving a gift, right?

No comments: