Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Invites have been received!

So far so good! Guests starting getting their invites yesterday and we've gotten some great feedback from them. Here's a few of the comments:

"Hey CH. Just received your wedding invitation. What a class act! The way you did it is so beautiful. You go diva!"

"Wow!! What beautiful and original wedding invites!!!! I love it!!! I'm more excited about the wedding than ever...God bless!!!"

And my personal fav:

"My bottle washed ashore. Too cute."

I'm only posting these because if you're thinking about the expense of sending message in the bottle invitations, do it! Your guests will love them! It's a nice keepsake for the sentimental types and they are something different. I think they're perfect for a destination wedding.

Now hopefully I'll get the RSVPs back before the date has passed. =)

No comments: