Friday, December 5, 2008

More on invites....

I just took a look at the bottles and the VistaPrint invites came in. Everything looks great. The only problem I see with the VistaPrint invites is that the wording isn't that clear; it's legible, but I think because of the coloring it makes it a little harder to read. Oh well. As a bonus for us, VP made a mistake and sent 20 instead of 10, although they did only send 10 envelopes. Either way, I won't be needing that many. I think we have a total of 70 that we need to send out, and we have 65 bottles and 20 invites from VP. I'm happy with them and just happy that it worked out in time.

I'll post pics of everything as soon as I can. My desktop computer is out of commission right now so I'm using my laptop for now.

Off to watch The First 48 and then to bed. Later ;-)

No comments: