Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Menus and Invites

These are DIY as well. The 2nd set of invites and the rehearsal dinner menus. The invites were pretty easy; designed them in PowerPoint and had them printed by VistaPrint. I must say; the wording is a little difficult to read at the top. Other than that they are good to go. They came with rose colored envelopes and my RSVP card and Directions card will fit in their nicely. Like one of the knotties suggested, I am sending these to the older crowd (Mike's uncle, my grandmother, and I forgot the last one, lol) We actually have 20 of them with 10 envelopes, so we're actually debating adding a name or two if possible. Eh, we'll see. Kinda late in the game to expect someone to make travel arrangements but you never know.

The rehearsal dinner menus are for the rehearsal dinner at Bahama Breeze. I chose 3 entrees off the menu and decided that's what we're paying for. They don't cater to small parties, so we couldn't rent a room for privacy and we may be seated in the same area at different tables. Right now, that's not sitting too well with me, so I'm thinking about other options. We'll see. I love how the menus turned out but I haven't printed them yet (luckily for me) because we aren't 100% sure that's where it's going to be.

No comments: