Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More shopping.....


I found the cutest hot pink and brown clutch (can you say in our wedding colors, perfect!) for the day of the wedding on eBay. The best part, it was only $4.48 with shipping! Hopefully it's really cute in person, but for the price I paid, who cares if I have to chuck it and start from scratch. You have to really look through all the listings because I was going to jump on the first one I saw and it was $10. I kept looking to see what else they had and found the same clutch a little cheaper. Works for me. Just added a picture of my shoes just to see how they look next to each other; I think they'll work!







Also, I got my wedding garters: toss and keepsake Philadelphia Eagles. Mike loves the Eagles so I think he'll love these. Oh, I bought them from eBay, for $12! I used a coupon they were offering to get the deal. Love deals! The seller is Kristi's Charmed Life. Her prices are amazing and she periodically runs specials such as free shipping. Check her out if you're looking for garters. And I got a free gift which is a keepsake silver toned garter; it can be worn on a key chain or just scrap booked as a reminder of your day. Nice touch from Kristi.




No comments: