Monday, December 22, 2008

I love eBay!

I have turned into a serious eBay junkie! I found these place card holders doing a google search yesterday. The price was about $1.60 per place card holder with the place cards, just like the pic. I was totally prepared to pay that because from the very beginning I knew I wanted palm tree place card holders although the original ones I wanted seemed to be discontinued and are nowhere near as cute as these. Here's a pic of the old ones: So something said to check out eBay. What do I find? The above place card holders ready for me to bid on! I put in my max bid and found out I won them tonight. I got them for $0.63 a piece! I love a deal. I'm going to place them in trays of sand (maybe, maybe not) or just put them on a sand covered table. They may also double as favors, since they can be used later to hold a pic or whatever the owner decides.

My next eBay deal was this beautiful cake server set for $11.99: I'm going to take it to Things Remembered and have our names and wedding date engraved on the knife and probably "Our Wedding Day" engraved on the server. In other news, my veil arrived today from Occansey Designs. Gorgeous! I can't wait to try it on with my dress and for $31 bucks you can't beat the price. I'll show pics later with the dress. I'm sorry but you gotta wait. =)

No comments: