Saturday, August 30, 2008

Why should I be limited to traditional wedding shoes?



Well, the latest trend has been for the bride to wear colored shoes. Being a pink fiend, I have opted to jump on the bandwagon, which gives me a perfect reason to wear a beautiful pink shoe. I just got my order in the mail and I love them! DSW is the bomb as usual. Gorgeous shoe, but of course they won't be comfortable all night, so I'm going to order a flip flop similar to the one pictured from Victoria Secret for the ceremony (in pink of course). Especially since we will more than likely be standing in the sand, the heel shoe just won't do. The stiletto is 4 inches, which will make me slightly taller than Mike for our first dance; I'm going to try to find a reputable shoe repair shop in my area that can take the heel down an inch without compromising the look of the shoe.
I can't wait to strut my stuff in dem bad boys!

No comments: