Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome!

I should have started this so long ago, but better late than never. We are officially under 180 days to the wedding so the countdown begins! I don't know where to start, so much has happened and it will take me forever to try to catch up. Let's see: all of our major vendors are booked except the DJ, we took our engagement pics 3 weeks ago and I'm dying to see what they look like. I'm trying not to be a PITA, but I'm going to have to email the photographer soon if I don't hear from her. I know she went on vacation but it still shouldn't take this long to get the photos.

On another note, it's definitely time to hit the gym full speed. I still have some unwanted pounds and areas that need to be toned before the wedding day. So far, I've lost 30 pounds and been able to keep it off, for the most part. I plan to hit the gym at least 4-5 days a week, weight train, and do cardio, more than likely running for the next 3 months. I'm trying to find a workout online that interests me. Either way, today is the day I get serious because 6 months is going to fly by and I will be pissed if I wasted time and didn't lose any more weight or tone up like I want.

I'm on my way out the door now. Peace!

No comments: