Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Engagement pictures!

http://www.photobiz.com/slideshowbiz/slideshow.cfm?slideshowID=27032&photographerID=2101

Taken by the fabulous Nikki Hartman, http://www.blogger.com/www.artbynikki.com. I am very happy with how they turned out. I had my make-up done by Iris, who uses Mary Kay products. This was a make-up trial for me to see if I wanted to use her for my wedding day photos. I am definitely booking her! I also got my eyelash extensions, manicure and pedicure done at TD Nails on W. Colonial Dr. off Kirkman Blvd. I love the way my eyelashes look. Mike also got a mani/pedi there and he thought they did a great job too.

On the other hand, both Mike and I are working to lose some more weight before the wedding. I think part of me really liking these pictures has to do with the fact at the time we took them I was 30 pounds lighter that I was a year ago, thus I felt sexy and confident. I think these pictures will be our "before" and the wedding pics will be "after" photos.

Off to the gym I go.....

No comments: